Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Silicon Valley Women in HR...& Friends Mailing and Event Announcement

Dear Friends,

Happy March! 

Our next event is Linda Lubin Thompson presenting "No Bragging Required: Getting the Recognition You Deserve." Crafthouse Cocktails will have a table set up for tasting. This will be held March 15 and details with the RSVP link are on our event page


We had a wonderful time at our 20th Anniversary Champagne Brunch. What a lovely group of people. I'm so glad we had a little time to get to know each other.

This group gave me everything: a good reputation, a brand, job leads, a professional network, ongoing education and what I value most of all, friendship. I've met so many people I would not have met in any other way. 

I've seen people new to our profession grow from entry-level to directors, business partners, owners of small companies. I've also seen people move on to their next stage of life, retirement. We've lost members over the years and we've supported people who were ill.


It has been beyond anything I could have imagined when we had that first dinner 20 years ago and I thank you all. I can't tell you how much it meant to me to have this event and celebrate with you.


Thanks to our planners who guided, provided ideas, made calls, picked up items and made our brunch look beautiful. They include ArLyne DiamondDiane Cusano and Trudy Schapansky

Our models borrowed clothes from Designers Corner and did a great job of modeling. They looked fantastic! Thanks to ArLyne Diamond, Diane Cusano, Pam Sheppard and Tess Lorico and to our friends at Designers Corner who generously provided discounts to party-goers. 

So many people stayed to put away tables, chairs, consolidate dishes and clean up everything. This was a great team and so very kind and helpful. 

I hope to see you at our next event!

All the best,

Marcia

Author: "Strained Relations: Help for Struggling Parents of Troubled Teens" and "Recruiters on Recruiting” Site




   
Visit our Associates and Advertising Page




      


   
Visit our Associates and Advertising Page




      

No comments:

Post a Comment